Besides interesting functions for classical IAM (Identity & Access Management), Login-Master, the software solution of Login Alliance, offers three editions and innovative modules that are specifically tailored to B-to-B and CIAM (Customer and Identity & Access Management).
You save painstaking adaptations of IAM technologies to thoroughly new requirements.
Login-Master is an innovative Identity & Access Management solution designed to manage customer access to web portals and web applications via the Internet.
The solution is based on the open source Keycloak technology. It supports Single-Sign-On (SSO) based on OpenID Connect (OIDC) or SAML 2.0, facilitates the implementation and operation of web portals and web applications and offers the latest access management functionalities out-of-the-box, such as: user self-registration, double opt-in workflows, login via social networks, password self-service, profile management and two-factor-authentication.
Login-Master easily integrates into existing environments through the personalisation of all login pages and management panels. Ready-made modules can be integrated into your web portal and a direct REST-API takes care of more sophisticated requirements.
It manages all administrative tasks regarding user identities and permissions with a high degree of automation and allows the integration of web applications into an organisation’s internal systems through effective data synchronisation. Login-Master offers features like Delegated Administration as a product component, an intelligent Role Management and User Identification by the reliable POSTID identity provider Deutsche Post.
And these performance features really help to get you ahead:
- User-friendly login process: The end user should notice the security rules of an organisation as little as possible.
- Flexible design of the registration: from the usual registration form, continuing with social login, up to the use of identity brokers.
- Management of very high volumes of users.
- Secure determination of the identity of a user, for example through double opt-in email or by means of the POSTID of Deutsche Post.
- Innovative methods for the assignment of individual access permissions.
- Modular and flexible enhancements, adaptations and integrations for the existing infrastructures of the online provider.
- Moderate technology and project costs; also affordable for medium-sized firms.
- Inclusion of external users in the company’s internal operating procedures for secure processing of business transactions.
Profit from Login-Master:
- Login-Master masters the special requirements of a CIAM system. An example is the management of a far higher number of users than is possible in traditional IAM.
- Software that is highly scalable and modular. The customer can define exactly which functions he needs. If the requirements increase over time, then the functionality can be gradually expanded. In addition, the components of Login-Master fit into existing environments seamlessly.
- Favourable costs. The offer of Login Alliance is suitable for companies of any size, and also for medium-sized firms, which can profit in particular from the low priced licenses and manageable project costs.
The entry “BUSINESS” edition offers the most commonly needed capabilities of customer web portals at a very attractive price and is complemented by our support for “on-site” implementation. Our team also assists you with the integration of legacy applications. The cloud version (to be launched in 2018) will offer a configuration Wizard, allowing quick implementation of the “Customer Identity and Access Management System” for your web solution.
“ADVANCED” includes all the “BUSINESS” functions but extends them in two main areas: the integration of external users into the internal processes of the web portal operator and the innovative definition of roles and approval of access rights. The User Life Cycle and the links to the internal systems offer a modern method for automatic identity management. Role management offers advanced functions by using roles combined with parameters and omitting complex and oversized group policies (traditional RBAC).
In the ADVANCED version, medium-sized companies benefit from all the features offered by Login-Master and help them stay on the safe side when it comes to auditing and compliance rules such as GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) or PSD2 (Payment Service Directive 2).
Finally, the full version of Login-Master is the “ENTERPRISE” edition. Groups and multi-national companies seeking to grant access to their portals (e.g. for purchasing or project management) can use the Delegated Administration tool. Furthermore, a ready-to-use role shop allows users to select their role(s) from an electronic catalogue. Digital signatures supplement the role management functions. This is of interest for financial institutions with exacting security requirements.