Login Master – BUSINESS Edition
The main task of this version is the bundling of all the processes that are necessary for modern login methods. Many processes that ensure a secure and convenient login seem to be easy, but in fact they require complex programming.
Examples are the confirmation of a registration by email, two-factor authentication or also authentication via social networks.
The BUSINESS Edition of Login Master makes all these functions available thereby simplifying the development of new portals. It is broken down into applications for the end user, online provider and their administrators and developers.
For the end user:
- registration with email verification
- login with password or optionally via social networks (Facebook, Twitter,…)
- identification via the POSTID of Deutsche Post (can be ordered as a separate module)
- password self-service
- management of your own profile
For the online provider and its developers:
- SSO according to OpenID Connect (OIDC) or SAML 2.0
- interoperability of the single sign-on between SAML and OIDC applications
- Identity Broker: assignment of simple access permission to all users who have registered via social networks without additional registration
- built-in user registration
- built-in opt-in workflow
- built-in password self-service
For the administrator:
- user management
- easy assignment or revocation of roles
- password reset
- registration of new clients in SSO
- session management
- design and management of the login page
- management of login and other events
The functions of the BUSINESS Edition of Login Master are based on the open source software KeyCloak (www.keycloak.org). But, that isn’t everything: We are working at full steam on making the implementation and subsequent operation of this CIAM solution as easy as possible, in fact with a configuration wizard and hosting in the cloud.
Inform yourself now about the possibilities for your web shop offered to you by the BUSINESS Edition for just a small amount of money.