Login Master – ADVANCED Edition
The ADVANCED Edition enhances the BUSINESS Edition with a number of very important functions, above all in two areas:
- integration of external users in the internal processes of the company
- innovative definition of the roles and assignment of the respective access permissions
After an external user has completed the registration, he is given basic access rights to the applications of the online provider. The potential of having a very high number of users and correspondingly many administration accesses calls for a high level of automation.
At the same time, existing users should be able to access newly introduced applications without having to register again. This applies above all to employees of the organisation.
In classical IAM systems, organisations are obligated to comply with specific security rules for an audit or the KonTraG (German Corporate Control and Transparency Act). However, the data of external users from CIAM systems as well as their access permissions are also saved and made available.
ADVANCED offers the following enhancements for this:
- Complete user lifecycle
- Innovative role management:
- role definition and assignment of individual access permissions through the combination of the role and parameters instead of by putting the user into groups. This method prevents the proliferation of the number of groups that frequently arise in traditional RBAC.
- flexible expansion of the role definition through the assignment of additional parameters
- optional possibility of supplementing role management with additional functions such as a digital signature
- dynamic business roles (bundle of roles with assignment filter)
- Meta directory with import/export function and data transformation for various data sources (SQL, LDAP, AD, XML, SAP) in order to integrate new users into the internal systems of the company in each case and to automatically register existing users for new applications
- Workflows for partial or full automation of different processes such as easy access assignment or expansion of the access rights for changes to the user profile
- Saving of audit-relevant information
- Provisioning for internal systems and applications
We are looking forward to your contact.